- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli, Chairman of National Oil Corporation, Mustafa Sanalla met in Cairo with the Egyptian Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Taraq Al Mala with whom he discussed joint cooperation in oil and gas. The two sides also discussed cooperation and exchange of expertise between oil and gas companies and cooperation mechanisms with Egyptian companies in capacity building and training in technical, financial and administrative fields.
Source: Libya News Agency