- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
NOC Chairman Meets British Ambassador.
Wednsday , 14– 03– 2018 – 17:01:00
Tripoli, 14 March 2018(Lana) The Chairman of the Board of the
National Oil Company Mustafa Sun’allah met the British Ambassador to
Libya Frank Baker.
Promoting ties and return of British companies to work in Libya
as well as prospects of investment in Libya were discussed during the
Sun’allah said he was delighted by the visit, stressing the
importance of joint cooperation and the role of the United Kingdom in
supporting the National Oil Company.
On his part, the British Ambassador expressed deep optimism that
stability would be restored to Libya, noting the return of oil
production to previous levels.
He praised the effort being made by the Chairman and members of
the board of the NOC to upgrade production.