- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-The Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'Allah met at the NOC headquarters here on Tuesday a delegation from the Municipality of Ghat, including Nasar Sreir Member of Parliament for Ghat, Apekda Al Koni, Member of the High Council of State, Mousa Al Mahdi, Mayor of Ghat and some members of the municipal council of Ghat. The meeting focused on the bottleneck issues faced by the municipality of Ghat and possible execution of some service projects badly-needed in the area. Sun'Allah said 'the area of Ghat is now one of the oil operation regions, following the new field developments by the Zalaf Oil Co., which could enhance the economy of the region and boost services locally.'
Source: Libya News Agency