- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli, Chairman of National Oil Corporation, Mustafa Sanalla held a meeting devoted to discussing activities of Oil Airline Companies, difficulties and problems facing them and appropriate solutions. The meeting focused on developing the airline company’s work for its prominent role in support of oil companies and oil fields. The meeting was attended by mem ber of the baoerd of NOC Al Emmari Mohamed Al Emari, and Director General of Oil Air Company Azzedeen Othman, and member of the board of Oil Airline Company, Ramadan Al Burki.
Source: Libya News Agency