- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
1 Million BPD by 2014. Tripoli-The Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah said the NOC was planning a comprehensive strategy to make 2020 a year of major transition in the history of NOC and Libya at large. Sun'allah reviewed the strategy to be adopted by NOC starting from 2020, which he said would be based on four bases, including introducing a charter of NOC values to put in place standards of profession and integrity, raising production levels from 1.25 bpd to 1.5 million bpd in 2020, and introducing a security plan of four dimensions transparency, societal participation, combating smuggling and finally launching the national plan to get production up to 2.1 by 2024, and raising gas output to 3.5 billion cubic meters by 2014.
Source: Libya News Agency