- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tripoli-The National Oil Company and the UN Development Programme as well as the Repsol Oil Company have called at the city of Al Zantan to get a before-hand account on execution of recently-funded projects. The NOC delegation underscored importance of societal liaison and said NOC was committed to execute sustainable development projects across the country. The Al Zantan Council members have expressed their appreciation of the efforts being made to improve sanitation and water management in the area.
Source: Libya News Agency