- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli-The National Oil Company and the UN Development Programme as well as the Repsol Oil Company have called at the city of Al Zantan to get a before-hand account on execution of recently-funded projects. The NOC delegation underscored importance of societal liaison and said NOC was committed to execute sustainable development projects across the country. The Al Zantan Council members have expressed their appreciation of the efforts being made to improve sanitation and water management in the area.
Source: Libya News Agency