- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
Tripoli, Eng Mustfa Sanalla chairman of National Oil Corporation (NOC) met with chairman of the board and Executive Director of Schlamberger on the sideline of oil and money conference in London. The two sides discussed ways to train oil sector engineers and technicians by establishing centres in Benghazi and Tripoli in line with the company’s centres in the Middle east. They also discussed resumption of several global companies exploration activities in Libya, as Sanalla made a detailed presentation about work programme, NOC plans to implement next year including drilling, completing explorations and maintenance of wells. The meeting was attended by Al Emmari Mohamed, Zyad ben Hamad, the regional director of the company in North Africa, Khaled Al Megharbel deputy exceptive Director for eastern hemisphere.
Source: Libya News Agency