- ticket title
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #66 – Libya-Niger Situation
Tripoli, Eng Mustfa Sanalla chairman of National Oil Corporation (NOC) met with chairman of the board and Executive Director of Schlamberger on the sideline of oil and money conference in London. The two sides discussed ways to train oil sector engineers and technicians by establishing centres in Benghazi and Tripoli in line with the company’s centres in the Middle east. They also discussed resumption of several global companies exploration activities in Libya, as Sanalla made a detailed presentation about work programme, NOC plans to implement next year including drilling, completing explorations and maintenance of wells. The meeting was attended by Al Emmari Mohamed, Zyad ben Hamad, the regional director of the company in North Africa, Khaled Al Megharbel deputy exceptive Director for eastern hemisphere.
Source: Libya News Agency