- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli, Eng Mustfa Sanalla chairman of National Oil Corporation (NOC) met with chairman of the board and Executive Director of Schlamberger on the sideline of oil and money conference in London. The two sides discussed ways to train oil sector engineers and technicians by establishing centres in Benghazi and Tripoli in line with the company’s centres in the Middle east. They also discussed resumption of several global companies exploration activities in Libya, as Sanalla made a detailed presentation about work programme, NOC plans to implement next year including drilling, completing explorations and maintenance of wells. The meeting was attended by Al Emmari Mohamed, Zyad ben Hamad, the regional director of the company in North Africa, Khaled Al Megharbel deputy exceptive Director for eastern hemisphere.
Source: Libya News Agency