- ticket title
- Libya: Russian FM calls for early ceasefire at meeting with UN-backed GNA officials
- EASTERN FORCES QUIT LIBYAN CAPITAL AFTER YEAR-LONG ASSAULT
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
Tripoli, Eng Mustfa Sanalla chairman of National Oil Corporation (NOC) met with chairman of the board and Executive Director of Schlamberger on the sideline of oil and money conference in London. The two sides discussed ways to train oil sector engineers and technicians by establishing centres in Benghazi and Tripoli in line with the company’s centres in the Middle east. They also discussed resumption of several global companies exploration activities in Libya, as Sanalla made a detailed presentation about work programme, NOC plans to implement next year including drilling, completing explorations and maintenance of wells. The meeting was attended by Al Emmari Mohamed, Zyad ben Hamad, the regional director of the company in North Africa, Khaled Al Megharbel deputy exceptive Director for eastern hemisphere.
Source: Libya News Agency