- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Confirm Fuel Available at Depots. Tripoli, The National Oil Company NOC and the Al Breiga Oil Marketing Company have confirmed fuel was available at their depots, despite the ongoing events in the capital. This came at a joint meeting by the companies bosses designed to come up with a plan to ensure permanent fuel supply. The meeting held yesterday was chaired by Mustafa Sun’allah, the CEO of NOC, and attended by members of the joint committee made up of senior directors and heads of departments at the NOC and the Al Breiga Co. Sun’allah said the National Oil Company would offer all support possible for Al Breiga to ensure a steady supply of fuel to all gas stations during these exceptional circumstances in the capital.
Source: Libya News Agency