- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Benghazi-The National Oil Company and the Arab Gulf Oil Company on Sunday discussed at a technical meeting exploration and drilling activities and production levels. The meeting was attended held at AGOCO headquarters here was attended by the Chairman of the Board of AGOCO and members of the board as well as top directors from both sides. A statement issued by AGOCO said the two day meeting were slated to discuss the obstacles facing exploration and drilling. The National Oil Company is seeking through continuous meetings with national companies to upgrade production levels this year to match the company's plan to push production to 2.2 million bpd by 2023.
Source: Libya News Agency