- ticket title
- Participants In Union Meeting Agree On 3 Loafs For 1 Dinar Formula
- Siala Discusses With German Ambassador Contribution Of German Companies To Building & Reconstruction Projects
- UN Recognizes ‘Tangible Progress’ on Solving Libya Crisis
- HNEC Holds Its Second Regular Meeting And Discusses The Requirements Of Anticipated Electoral Process
- Germany Embassy In Libya: Coming Weeks In Libya Will Be Critical, And Everyone Should Support Election Option
- On 26 February 2011, the United Nations Security Council (“Council”) unanimously adopted Resolution 1970 (2011), referring the situation in Libya since 15 February 2011 to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court (“ICC” or the “Court”). The Council invited the Prosecutor to address it every six months on actions taken pursuant to this resolution. This is the nineteenth report and update on the activities of the Office of the Prosecutor (“OTP” or “Office”) regarding the situation in Libya.
Source: International Criminal Court