- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Niamey- Niger’s Foreign Minister, Ibrahim Yakobo, called on all parties to implement the commitments of the Berlin Conference, noting that Libya needs reconciliation, peace and prosperity, and does not need more weapons and fighting. “Yakobo” added, in a speech to him at a meeting of the Security Council on Libya via “video conference”, Wednesday, “It is clear that the conditions of the conflict in Libya and international violations and foreign interventions exacerbate the crisis and escalate it more and more, and therefore I call on all participants to assume their full responsibilities to create the opportunity for aid to enter Libya, especially in light of the Corona pandemic. The Minister pointed out that peace and stability in Libya are a fundamental interest of the neighboring countries as well, stressing the necessity of achieving this through the efforts of the Security Council, the European Union, the African Union, the Arab League , and everyone who has the ability to support the stability of Libya. The Nigerian Foreign Minister also called for the identification of a new UN envoy to launch a dynamic for political dialogue, noting that Niger wants to see a reconciliation conference between Libyans under African auspices.
Source: Libya News Agency