- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
MAIDUGURI, 9 February 2015 (IRIN) – In Boko Haram’s northeastern stronghold, Nigerians have calmly accepted the postponement of scheduled elections. The military says it cannot spare troops to oversee a voting while it is engaged in a fresh counter insurgency mission against the jihadists. But elsewhere in Nigeria civil society groups remain suspicious that other factors may be at play in the decision to delay the poll.