- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli, The Libyan National Human Rights Commission has issued a statement regarding the violence which broke out on the southern outskirts of Tripoli on Sunday evening, which it said threatened civilians and the security of the capital. ‘As we follow the outbreak of violence and armed clashes and the dire consequences they will have on civilians in the densely populated quarters of the capital, we urge all parties to ceasefire’ the Commission said in its statement, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, The commission urged the shura and elders councils to act quickly to reach a ceasefire and restore calm.
Source: Libya News Agency