- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tripoli-The National Human Rights Commission has stressed need for joint effort to be exerted, to promote tolerance and shun exclusion, bigotry and hate. Libya is in need of tolerance, to be consolidated in the society, today more than any time ever, NHRC said in a statement on the occasion of the International Tolerance Day. It called for promotion of tolerance and respect of human rights as civilizational values, to ensure freedom of expression and co-existence in accordance with national and religious principles, and renounce violence, hate, exclusion and marginalization.
Source: Libya News Agency