- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Amman - In a press release by the Royal Jordanian Airlines on Saturday, it indicated that it received new instructions from the US Customs and Border Protection to temporarily halt ban on travel of seven previously-banned nationals to enter the USA. The countries are: Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Iran and Somalia.
These instructions are effective starting with February 4, 2017. The new instructions call off the US President's order to ban the aforementioned nationals to enter the USA.
The Airline will resume carrying the nationals of the mentioned countries to the USA as long as they present valid US visa or Green Card. RJ operates direct flights from Amman to New York, Chicago and Detroit.
Source: National News Agency