- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli, GNA Minister of Education, DR Othman Abduljelil has underscored the need to work to ease all difficulties encountering the educational process and enhance the level of education across the country. In statement after assuming his tasks as minister of education, he said by cooperating and intensifying efforts with colleagues in the sector, we would address obstacles facing the various aspects of education including students inside the country and abroad. In this respect, he said he would enhance efficiency of syllabuses at all levels of education, and coordinate all organizational matters to help students obtain qualifications in all fields to promote the country. However, he acknowledged the challenges at this time.
Source: Libya News Agency