- ticket title
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Miami International Holdings Reports July 2020 Trading Results for MIAX Exchange Group; July Market Share up Approximately 19% over 2019
- التقنيات المعززة تساعد منصات التجارة الإلكترونية والتجار على تقديم تجربة بث حي أكثر ذكاء على الإنترنت
Tripoli, 15.02.2017(Lana) Tripoli's pediatric hospital received Tuesday a shipment of medicine and medical equipment. Director of Public Relations at New Madar, Mohamed Yusuf Bediri explained that delivering the shipment came at the instruction of chairman of the board of the New Madar. In statement to Lana Bediri said over 6 private companies imported the shipment with a view to assist the health sector in Libya especially in terms of medicine and equipment. He said the company made in the past similar contribution across Libya. =Lana=
Source: Lybia News Agency