- ticket title
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
- Coronavirus, Conflict Threaten Thousands of Refugees, Migrants Detained in Libya
Detectives have released a series of images of Manchester bomber Salman Abedi as they strive to make sense of the terrorist's final movements and motives.
Greater Manchester police said Abedi left the UK on 15 April and arrived back on 18 May, four days before he detonated a backpack bomb at the Manchester Arena, killing 22 people.
Detectives have confirmed that Abedi, a British Libyan, bought parts for the devastating bomb after arriving back in the UK but they have been unable to determine whether he acquired parts before he left the UK for Libya.
They have scrutinised CCTV to try to determine when and how the bomb was made, which has led them to the Banff Road area in Rusholme, where houses have been repeatedly searched.--the guardian
Source: National News Agency