- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
15 Dec 2014
Improved diagnostic tests for Ebola will be available in the coming months, according to an official of the World Health Organization (WHO).
The disease has killed over 6,000 people mainly in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone in West Africa.
A meeting has been held in Geneva as part of the efforts to improve diagnostic tests for the deadly virus.
Derrick Mbatha reports.