- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Tripoli, 15 February 2017(Lana) The Central Bank of Libya has announced that it had taken hold of a new amount of paper currency namely LD 250 million. The Bank said the currency which arrived by air to Mi'tiga Airport from the United Kingdom was the third the bank received this month, and would be used to alleviate the shortages in currency, and ease the suffering of citizens as a result. Two shipments of LD 250 million each have already been delivered, one last Friday, the other on February 1st. The CBL said it would distribute the currency to commercial banks all over the country in accordance with enforced regulations. =Lana=
Source: Lybia News Agency