- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli, The Central Bank of Libya has announced that it had taken hold of a new amount of paper currency which arrived by air to Mi'tiga Airport from the United Kingdom. The Bank said the currency which will be followed by other shipments over the next months would be used to alleviate the shortages in currency, and ease the suffering of citizens as a result. The CBL said it would distribute the currency to commercial banks all over the country in accordance with enforced regulations.
Source: Libya News Agency