- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
Tripoli, 16 December 2020(Lana) – The National Disease Control Centre (NDCC) has issued a daily CoronaVirus update in Libya for Wednesday Dec.16. The NDCC said it received 3300 samples for PCR testing, 2740 have turned out to be negative, and 560 positive. The NDCC Communication Committee said the Centre has recorded 576 recoveries and 5 deaths in the last 24 hours. This brings to 92577 the total CoronaVirus cases in Libya, of which 28.533 active cases, 62.720 recoveries and 1324 deaths. =Lana=
Source: Libyan News Agency