- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli- National Weather Forecast expected weather changes and remarkable decrease of temperature accompanied with wind and clouds with good chances of heavy rain on the northern western region of Libya. It said the Gulf and northern eastern area will witness low temperature as of tomorrow evening, with remarkable low temperature on Thursday. The weather is expected to be more stable at central and southern areas with quite high temperature tomorrow Wednesday.
Source: Libya News Agency