- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli, The National Weather Forecast Centre warned of strong wind to strike the area from the gulf to Cyrenaica. It said the wind to continue until Monday with 25 nautical speed. ‘The north western area could witness light showers along the coast from Zauwara to Tripoli’ It added.
Source: Libya News Agency