- ticket title
- Ghadams general hospital stage a protest
- Salame Discuss With Crisis Committee Safe Return of Morzug Residents and Basic Needs
- More Than 100 Deported From Kufra to Their Countries of Origin
- Tunisia Chooses a President: Media Magnate or Law Professor
- UN envoy pushes to stop ‘blatant’ embargo violations in Libya
Tripoli, The National Weather Forecast Centre warned of strong wind to strike the area from the gulf to Cyrenaica. It said the wind to continue until Monday with 25 nautical speed. ‘The north western area could witness light showers along the coast from Zauwara to Tripoli’ It added.
Source: Libya News Agency