- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
National Safety Board Takes Hold of Modern Demining and
Explosives Equipment From Austrian Government.
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 15:27:00
Tripoli, 25 April 2108(Lana) The National Safety Board has taken
hold of new sophisticated equipment that can be used to clear mines
and explosives, offered by the Government of Austria as a
contribution to curb the effect of mines, explosives and war remnants
on civilians and development projects.
The UN has supervised a training course on clearing war remnants
for elements of the National Safety Board and demining crews from
different government ministries.