- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
National Safety Board Takes Hold of Modern Demining and
Explosives Equipment From Austrian Government.
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 15:27:00
Tripoli, 25 April 2108(Lana) The National Safety Board has taken
hold of new sophisticated equipment that can be used to clear mines
and explosives, offered by the Government of Austria as a
contribution to curb the effect of mines, explosives and war remnants
on civilians and development projects.
The UN has supervised a training course on clearing war remnants
for elements of the National Safety Board and demining crews from
different government ministries.