- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
Tripoli, The National Oil Company and the ENI oil company and the British Petroleum have signed a letter of intent on the sidelines of the signing ceremony of oil exploration in Libya. The letter of intent according to the NOC website says the companies pledge to complete all agreements needed and to be executed in the current year, with the aim of resuming exploration activities in 2019 and pledge to promote technical training and contribute to social developments projects in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency