- ticket title
- WHO distributes urgently needed medical supplies as Libya conflict continues
- UNICEF Libya Flash Update: Western Libya Emergency Response, 13 May-19 May 2019
- DTM Libya – Rapid Market Assessment (21 May 2019)
- UN Humanitarian Coordinator for Libya strongly condemns the blockage of the Great Man-Made River, cutting off water supply for hundreds of thousands of Libyans, 20 May 2019
- UN envoy warns of ‘long and bloody war’ in Libya
Tripoli, The National Oil Company and the ENI oil company and the British Petroleum have signed a letter of intent on the sidelines of the signing ceremony of oil exploration in Libya. The letter of intent according to the NOC website says the companies pledge to complete all agreements needed and to be executed in the current year, with the aim of resuming exploration activities in 2019 and pledge to promote technical training and contribute to social developments projects in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency