- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli, The National Oil Company and the ENI oil company and the British Petroleum have signed a letter of intent on the sidelines of the signing ceremony of oil exploration in Libya. The letter of intent according to the NOC website says the companies pledge to complete all agreements needed and to be executed in the current year, with the aim of resuming exploration activities in 2019 and pledge to promote technical training and contribute to social developments projects in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency