- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Tripoli-The National Health Screening Programme carried out by the National Centre for Disease Control continued by screening immigrants detained at Abusaleem Detention Centre. TB and leprosy combating dept said those supervising the programme scheduled Sunday to Abusaleem Immigrants Detention Centre to examine immigrants there as well as personnel at the facility for leprosy and TB through x-ray and TB allergy test. . The programme is carried out by NCDC, Ministry of Interior, WHO and IOM.
Source: Libya News Agency