- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The National Health Screening Programme carried out by the National Centre for Disease Control continued by screening immigrants detained at Abusaleem Detention Centre. TB and leprosy combating dept said those supervising the programme scheduled Sunday to Abusaleem Immigrants Detention Centre to examine immigrants there as well as personnel at the facility for leprosy and TB through x-ray and TB allergy test. . The programme is carried out by NCDC, Ministry of Interior, WHO and IOM.
Source: Libya News Agency