- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli- Defense minister in the national accord government 'NAG' "Salah-deen Namroush" along with general chief of staff "Mohamad Hadad", today Wednesday paid a visit to Zwara municipality, in which they inspected all military camps, headquarters and military units in the municipality, and determine their capabilities and equipments. During this visit Namroush and Hadad held an expanding meeting in the municipality hospitality palace, which was attended by all military and security commanders in the municipality. The defense minister and chief of staff were received by mayor and members of the municipality council as well as military and security commanders, council of elders and notables, and number of public figures in the municipality.
Source: Libya News Agency