- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Kenya and South Africa are expected to open fresh talks in Nairobi on Monday in a bid to resolve a visa standoff that has threatened their bilateral relations since last year.
Top on the agenda …