- ticket title
- Senior Political, Humanitarian Officials Warn of ‘Unimaginable’ Consequences in North-West Syria Unless Critical Players Exert Pressure on Belligerents
- Record displacement shows ‘we’re almost unable to make peace’, warns UN refugee agency chief
- Civilian casualties report from 1 February to 31 March 2019
- The Road to Nowhere (Part 2): Alaweiah
- DTM Libya: Ghat and Murzuq Update – 17 June 2019
Tripoli, Chairman of the Board of National Oil Corporation (NOC), Mustafa Sanalla discussed in Moscow with the Russian minister of energy on the side line of African-Russian Energy Week Summit cooperation prospects between Russian and Libyan oil and gas companies. The meeting also covered enhancing cooperation between the two countries especially in oil and gas especially extracting heavy oil; a key specialization for Russian companies. The meeting was attended by member of the board of NOC, Abulqasem Chenqair and for the Russian side, it was attended by assistant minister of energy and deputy director of International Cooperation dept at the Russian Ministry of Energy.
Source: Libya News Agency