- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli, Chairman of the Board of National Oil Corporation (NOC), Mustafa Sanalla discussed in Moscow with the Russian minister of energy on the side line of African-Russian Energy Week Summit cooperation prospects between Russian and Libyan oil and gas companies. The meeting also covered enhancing cooperation between the two countries especially in oil and gas especially extracting heavy oil; a key specialization for Russian companies. The meeting was attended by member of the board of NOC, Abulqasem Chenqair and for the Russian side, it was attended by assistant minister of energy and deputy director of International Cooperation dept at the Russian Ministry of Energy.
Source: Libya News Agency