- ticket title
- موافقة مجلس محاكمات واستئناف البراءات الأميركي على النظر في التماس مياكس الرابع ضد ادعاءات براءات مؤشر نازداك
- The 124th Canton Fair to Further Open Chinese Market to Global Buyers
- Codewise Names Dr. John Malatesta Chief Executive Officer
- The International E-Business Expo 2018, a nationally celebrated e-commerce expo, will be held in Hangzhou, China in October
- مؤشر مياكس أوبشنز يحصل على موافقة هيئة الأوراق المالية لنشر منتج تقلب جديد
Tripoli, Chairman of the Board of National Oil Corporation (NOC), Mustafa Sanalla discussed in Moscow with the Russian minister of energy on the side line of African-Russian Energy Week Summit cooperation prospects between Russian and Libyan oil and gas companies. The meeting also covered enhancing cooperation between the two countries especially in oil and gas especially extracting heavy oil; a key specialization for Russian companies. The meeting was attended by member of the board of NOC, Abulqasem Chenqair and for the Russian side, it was attended by assistant minister of energy and deputy director of International Cooperation dept at the Russian Ministry of Energy.
Source: Libya News Agency