- ticket title
- Adopting 7 Resolutions, General Assembly Calls for Recorded Vote on Texts Addressing Global Health, Ties with Organization of Islamic Cooperation
- EU Trust Fund for Africa: new actions adopted to support vulnerable migrants, foster socio-economic development and improve border management in North of Africa
- GNA Minister Of Transport Meets Canadian Ambassador.
- Head Of Presidency Council Attends Event At Police Academy.
- GNA Interior Minister Discuss Security Cooperation With German Foreign Ministry Undersecretary.
Tripoli, Chairman of the Board of National Oil Corporation (NOC), Mustafa Sanalla discussed in Moscow with the Russian minister of energy on the side line of African-Russian Energy Week Summit cooperation prospects between Russian and Libyan oil and gas companies. The meeting also covered enhancing cooperation between the two countries especially in oil and gas especially extracting heavy oil; a key specialization for Russian companies. The meeting was attended by member of the board of NOC, Abulqasem Chenqair and for the Russian side, it was attended by assistant minister of energy and deputy director of International Cooperation dept at the Russian Ministry of Energy.
Source: Libya News Agency