- ticket title
- Mixed migration routes and dynamics in Libya, May – December 2018 (January 2019)
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Panel of Experts
- UN envoy meets several members of House of Representatives
- UN envoy meets writers and artists in Benghazi
- Salama in Benghazi for Meeting With Prominent Figures
Tripoli, Chairman of the Board of National Oil Corporation (NOC), Mustafa Sanalla discussed in Moscow with the Russian minister of energy on the side line of African-Russian Energy Week Summit cooperation prospects between Russian and Libyan oil and gas companies. The meeting also covered enhancing cooperation between the two countries especially in oil and gas especially extracting heavy oil; a key specialization for Russian companies. The meeting was attended by member of the board of NOC, Abulqasem Chenqair and for the Russian side, it was attended by assistant minister of energy and deputy director of International Cooperation dept at the Russian Ministry of Energy.
Source: Libya News Agency