- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
The Prime Minister’s statement following the murder of Egyptian Coptic Christians in Libya yesterday.
Responding to the news the Prime Minister David Cameron said:
“I am appalled by the murder of Christians in Libya, a simply barbaric and inhumane act. My thoughts are with the families of those killed and the UK stands united with the Egyptian people during this period of mourning.
“Our efforts to defeat the monstrosity of Islamist extremism must not waver.
“The UK remains steadfast in its efforts to defeat ISIL and in its work to bring about a political transition in Libya through the UN. We are clear that Libya must not become a safe haven for terrorists.”
SOURCE UK Prime Minister’s Office, 10 Downing Street
Source : PR Newswire