- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, - M'silata municipal council had distributed 1500 food baskets , in four batches to 360 displaced families from various cities in Libya. Faraj Milad Mansur ; head of the crisis committee in M'silata municipal council , said that the families hosted in the city , had exceeded 360 families , 326 of them from Sirt city and its suburbs. Milad , said that the committee with cooperation with some pharmacies , had provided medicines to some chronic conditions , and some surgeries.
Source: Libyan News Agency