- ticket title
- From unparalleled personalized service to distinctive experiences: Hilton’s luxury resorts in the Maldives invite travelers to experience renowned levels of hospitality
- أوبو تُطلق سلسلة هواتفها الذكية الجديد كلياً رينو4 والسماعة اللاسلكية الأحدث أوبو إنكو W51 في منطقة الشرق الأوسط
- “Paradigm Shift for Greater Value” Huawei drives 100 typical scenario-based solutions built on robust partnership
- شركة Secureworks تكمل عملية استحواذها على Delve Laboratories, Inc.
- Huawei and Intel Jointly Launch the Next-Gen FusionServer Pro V6 Intelligent Server
Algeria, - The Algerian minister for Maghreb , AU and Arab league affairs "Abdul-Kader M'sahil" , said that the situation in Libya is very worrisome. After discussions with the British national security consultant "William Grant" , who is on a visit to Algeria , M'sahil demanded the Libyan active parties to take responsibility , in helping the presidential council to carry on its duties , pointing out that both countries share the opinion , about the council's role , and they also agreed on providing whatever needed to support Libya.
Source: Libyan News Agency