- ticket title
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
- Zimbabwe Doctors, Nurses Down Tools Over COVID-19 PPEs
- Covid-19 arrives in Libya with first case as battles escalate around capital Tripoli
- Secretary Michael R. Pompeo At a Press Availability
Algeria, - The charge d'affairs of Maghreb , African union and Arab league "Abdul-Kader M'sahil" , said that "dialogue and political solutions are the only ways , to achieve peace and stability in Libya". During a press seminar with the participation of the UN envoy to Libya 'Martin Kobler' , in the Algerian foreign ministry headquarters , M'sahil asserted that ; "the dialogue and the political solution , are the only ways to achieve peace and stability in Libya". "When we talk about dialogue , we should merge all active parties , whether the parliamentarians or the parties concerned directly"; he added. M'sahil pointed out that , the priority in Libya , is for the national accord government to take its role , saying that it's difficult to confront terrorism and the flow of migrants , in the absence of the state and its institutions. He added , that in order for the legitimate government to face the social pressures , and confronting terrorism actively , should free its frozen money abroad.
Source: Libyan News Agency