- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Cairo, the Algerian Minister in Charge of Maghreb, Arab League and AU Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel has re-affirmed that the solution of the Libyan crisis lies with Libyans who can do that through comprehensive dialogue and national reconciliation without foreign intervention. This came in remarks Msahel made at the 10th Ministerial Meeting of Libya's Neighboring Countries. Msahel said 'everybody should encourage Libyans to seek the points of consensus to reach a solution to the crisis within a framework of dialogue and national reconciliation.' According to the Algerian news agency, Msahel dismissed the military solution of the crisis, saying the political track was key because it enables the people of Libya to build strong state institutions including the national army, police and security apparatus. Msahel welcomed the liberation of Sirte from terrorist groups and victories achieved against terrorism in Benghazi and elsewhere in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency