- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Brussels - The Algerian Minister of State for Maghreb, AU and Arab League Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel met in Brussels on Monday the UN Special Envoy to Libya Martin Kobler. Algerian News Agency APS quoted diplomatic sources as saying 'the talks were part of UN consultations on the political track in Libya, and the ongoing efforts to rekindle the political dialogue to reactivate the Agreement signed in Morocco in December 2015. Msahel-Kobler meeting came hours before a scheduled meeting of the Quartet, which comprises representatives of the UN, the EU, the AU and the Arab League here push the political track in an attempt to find a solution to the crisis in Libya. According to Mogherini the meeting 'aims to push UN mediation as well as regional effort, and to step up coordination between key players to push the political settlement in Libya.' On his part Msahel said the meeting aims to back up efforts by Libyans within a framework of internal dialogue.'
Source: Libya News Agency