- ticket title
- UN concerned by US claims Russia sent jets to Libya
- UNODC and UNDP issue guidance note on ensuring access to justice during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Security Council: Paralysis and ‘political infighting’ must end, to boost COVID-19 fight: EU foreign affairs chief
- Joint Statement Condemning the Use of Improvised Explosive Devices against Civilians, May 28, 2020
- WHO Libya: Health response to COVID-19 in Libya, update # 7 (Reporting period: 14 – 27 May 2020)
Brussels - The Algerian Minister of State for Maghreb, AU and Arab League Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel was in Brussels on Monday on a working visit to European associations, invited by the chief of the EU diplomacy Federica Mogherini. During the two day visit Msahel was scheduled to discuss with the EU Security Commissioner Julian King, and the EU Special Representative of Sahel Region Angela Lusada regional situation including Libya and the issue of terrorism.
Source: Libya News Agency