- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
According to a statement by the Algerian Foreign Minister, the talks dealt with the latest developments in Libya as well as bilateral relations. The US official said its country welcomed Algeria's contribution to the settlement of the Libyan crisis, according to the statement whcih was carried by the Algerian news agency. The statement added that the two sides have also discussed the forthcoming international workshop which would hosted by Algeria on Nov.30 as part of the comprehensive Forum for Fighting Terrorism.
Source: Libya News Agency