- ticket title
- TECNO’s Next Generation Flagship Smart Phone will Bring Under Camera Technology
- Abu Dhabi Municipality selects Huawei to build its Disaster Recovery Data Center
- Kharon Announces Barclays As Strategic Investor
- Casio to Release EDIFICE Collaboration Model with Honda Racing
- كي كارد ستصل إلى أكثر من ثلاثة ملايين بطاقة Mastercards® متداولة بحلول عام 2021
Algiers, The Algerian Minister of Maghreb, AU and Arab League Affairs Abdul Gader Msahel on Monday said the Government of National Accord in Libya has the will to go the extra mile for national reconciliation. Speaking to reporters after meeting the French Presidential information officer Dedier Le Prix in the Algerian capital, Msahel said Libya's future would be decided with Libyans within a framework of respect of national sovereignty. We have an exchange with the French official about issues that concern stability of our region especially the situation in Libya, Tunisia and the Sahel region, and bolstering cooperation with France in combating terrorism by exchange of expertise, Msahel said.
Source: Libyan News Agency