- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
The political agreement is the sole basis for Libyans to build on, and is very crucial, Msahel said. He voiced hope that 'a Libyan government would be formed as soon as possible, a matter that's crucial and expeditionary.' The formation of a government will enable it to start work to meet the needs of the Libyan people, Msahel said, stressing that the international community would offer support to the Libyan political track. Algeria is committed to peace and stability in Libya, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency