- ticket title
- Ambassador of Philippines Discuss With Oil Company Officials Recruiting Filipino Workers
- Libyan Foreign Ministry Denies Money Stolen From Embassy in Washington
- Moscow and Beijing Discuss Security Situation in Libya
- President of Presidency Council Acquainted Himself With Back to School Arrangements
- Tunisia Polls Suggest Conservative Professor Wins Election
December 4, 2014
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA – On Friday, December 5, Joyce Bateman, MP for Winnipeg South Centre, on behalf of the Honourable Gail Shea, Minister of Fisheries and Oceans, will share details about the Government of Canada’s on-going efforts to stop the spread of aquatic invasive species such as Zebra mussels.
Photo opportunities will be available for media in attendance. Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
DATE: December 5, 2014
TIME: 1:30 p.m.
PLACE: Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel
Maple Leaf Lounge
1715 Wellington Ave
– 30 –
FOR MORE INFORMATION (media only):
A/Regional Director, Communications