- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli, December 10, 2020 (LANA) – The representative of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord “Ahmed Maiteq” met the United Kingdom’s ambassador to Libya, “Nicholas Hoyton”. During the meeting held yesterday at the Prime Minister’s Office, the British ambassador expressed his support for the efforts made by Representative Maitiq for the recent economic reforms, as well as the desire for the UK’s participation in supporting these reforms. For his part, Representative “Maitiq” affirmed going forward in unifying the exchange rate and unifying the budget and state institutions, welcoming all efforts made to make these reforms successful, and he welcomed the efforts of the United Kingdom in this regard. …(LANA)…
Source: Libyan News Agency