- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
MoU signed by Libyan and US governments prohibiting
importation of archaeological articles from Libya.
Tuesday , 06– 03– 2018 – 17:52:00
Washington, 6 March 2018 (Lana) Libya and US government signed a
Memorandum of Understanding imposing restrictions on importation of
archaeological and ethnological items owned by Libya.
The signing of the MoU is in line with the cooperation on the
fight against terrorism and drying out its resources such as
archaeological smuggling and trafficking.