- ticket title
- Remarks at joint press encounter with German Chancellor Angela Merkel following Libya Conference: Antonio Guterres
- The Berlin Conference on Libya – Conference Conclusions (19 January 2020)
- SRSG Ghassan Salame remarks to the press at the International Conference on Libya – Berlin, 19 January 2020
- U.S. calls for immediate resumption of operations by Libya’s NOC
- UN Chief Urges International Pressure to Solidify Libyan Cease-Fire
Rome-Morocco has appealed for solidarity to save Libya a civil war. 'The international community has an obligation to show robust solidarity and to speak in one strong voice to prevent the outbreak of a civil war and put in place a political solution to the crisis in Libya, said Mohsen Al Jazouli, Moroccan Foreign Ministry Undersecretary for Expatriates at a meeting for Libya's neighbours here on Friday. Political talks provides the best way to address issues between Libyan parties, Al Jazouli was quoted by Moroccan media as saying. Military solution would only make the situation worse and undermine the security and stability of Libya, he said. 'My country lends its voice to the UN voice which calls for creating a proper political and security atmosphere to undo the huge challenges facing Libyans, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency