- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Rabat- Morocco Kingdom has announced that it attaches great importance to Maghreb stability and considers stability of Libya a priority, stressing the need that all parties shoulder responsibility to reach consensus conducive to stability. This came at a press conference held by Nasser Bauritta, Moroccan Foreign Minister with his French counterpart in Rabat Saturday. Bauritta called at the press conference to implement Skhirat accord signed 17 December 2015 to end legitimacy crisis in Libya. He said; 'Skhirat accord was an important phase to secure peaceful transition towards more legitimate state institutions'. 'Morocco noted that important requirements of the accord have not been implemented' he added.
Source: Libya News Agency