- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Rabat- Morocco Kingdom has announced that it attaches great importance to Maghreb stability and considers stability of Libya a priority, stressing the need that all parties shoulder responsibility to reach consensus conducive to stability. This came at a press conference held by Nasser Bauritta, Moroccan Foreign Minister with his French counterpart in Rabat Saturday. Bauritta called at the press conference to implement Skhirat accord signed 17 December 2015 to end legitimacy crisis in Libya. He said; 'Skhirat accord was an important phase to secure peaceful transition towards more legitimate state institutions'. 'Morocco noted that important requirements of the accord have not been implemented' he added.
Source: Libya News Agency