- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The Anti-illegal Migration Body
Tripoli branch has announced that it had voluntarily repatriated 4
Moroccan nationals to their country.
The migrants, kept at the Body's detention centre, were deported
from Mi'tiga Inter. Airport, the Body Information office said,
indicating that the migrants were in possession of valid passports
and tickets paid for by their relatives.
Source: Libya News Agency