- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, The Anti-illegal Migration Body
Tripoli branch has announced that it had voluntarily repatriated 4
Moroccan nationals to their country.
The migrants, kept at the Body's detention centre, were deported
from Mi'tiga Inter. Airport, the Body Information office said,
indicating that the migrants were in possession of valid passports
and tickets paid for by their relatives.
Source: Libya News Agency