- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
NNA – Libya’s navy spokesman says that more than 100 bodies of migrants have been retrieved after a boat capsized off Libya’s shores.
Col. Ayoub Gassim has told The Associated Press that at least 104 bodies have been pulled out of the waters near the western city of Zwara but that the expected death toll is likely to be higher since such boats usually carry up to 125 people.
He said the Libyan coast guards found the empty boat on Thursday and that it’s possible the boat capsized on Wednesday.