- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
NNA – Libya’s navy spokesman says that more than 100 bodies of migrants have been retrieved after a boat capsized off Libya’s shores.
Col. Ayoub Gassim has told The Associated Press that at least 104 bodies have been pulled out of the waters near the western city of Zwara but that the expected death toll is likely to be higher since such boats usually carry up to 125 people.
He said the Libyan coast guards found the empty boat on Thursday and that it’s possible the boat capsized on Wednesday.