- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
A Syrian monitor says Islamic State fighters are being evacuated from the last insurgent enclave near Damascus, a move that will restore state control over the area.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights says the evacuation of the fighters and their families from Yarmuk Palestinian refugee camp began Sunday. Buses were carrying the fighters and their families to the Syrian Desert, east of the capital.
Reuters reports the enclave is the last besieged insurgent area in western Syria.
Source: Voice of America