- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Interior, Fathi Bashagha paid Tuesday a visit to Amitiqa hospital. Media office of Ministry of Interior said the visit was designed to inspect work progress at various hospital departments in terms of resources and medical skills. The minister listened during the tour to briefs by the medical staff running the various departments including the new equipment received by the hospital which would enhance the quality of medical services offered to the public. The visit is in line with increasing the inter-ministries cooperation especially between ministries of defense, interior, and health to render necessary treatment to the injured from the police, defense and supporting force within Libya to contract with British medical company especially as a result of bad treatment when receiving treatment abroad and squandering huge sums of money.
Source: Libya News Agency